The Heritage Discovery Program is a comprehensive collection of themes that have been developed based on the artifacts found at the Independence Palace historical relic. These themes have been carefully integrated with various subjects, including history, fine arts, geography, Vietnamese, and civic education, among others.
The program has been designed to cater to the different levels and psychological needs of students. Each theme is structured to last between 90 and 100 minutes and comprises a series of diverse activities that have been creatively designed to facilitate learning through play. This approach not only fosters excitement and active learning about national history and culture but also creates an environment that promotes creativity and the development of essential skills such as teamwork, public speaking, and problem-solving.
For further information, please contact us at 080 85122 or 080 85120.
Topics for primary school students:
– The signs and directions in Independence Palace [Download here]
– Two dragons fight for the pearl [Download here]
– The lacquer painting “Binh Ngo Dai Cao” (Great Proclamation upon the Pacification of the Wu) [Download here]
– Reunification of the country [Download here]
Topics for secondary school students:
– The word “THO” in the decoration of Independence Palace [Download here]
– The Ambassador chamber [Download here]
– I’m practicing to be an on-side guide [Download here]
– Enter the Independence Palace [Download here]